SD-User

Re: [SD-User] RDA Contest

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] RDA Contest
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 13:35:32 +0100
On 16/08/2014 12:32, Guttorm Amdal wrote:
I tried to join the RDA Contest this morning from our club station LA2AB
using SD ver 17.40, and ran into difficulties. It seems like the column for
the RDA district code (4 characters) is too narrow, so that there is not
room for this and also for the 10 points score column which is to the right
of it, so that they clash. I could not fix this, and had to close down and
go home.

Afterwards I have made a dummy run on my home PC, and had the same problem.

It seems to be a cosmetic problem - the "1" in the 10 points
is displayed over the 4th character of the district code.

However, the district code itself is not affected, and all
4 characters are recorded in the QSO record, and are shown
in the Cabrillo log from SDCHECK.

I'm sorry about this and will get it fixed.

73,
Paul EI5DI