SD-User

[SD-User] editing time in a logged qso - POST mode

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] editing time in a logged qso - POST mode
From: "Sandro I7ALE" <sandro_i7ale@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 21:02:08 +0100
I am in France and have the radio installed in the flat. I am logging my qso with DXpedition template. Sometimes I do not have my notebook with me (leaving it in my daughter's house) and I use the old paper & pencil system. Later I transfer the qso into the SD log, in POST mode. I discovered that I made a mistake in the "Time" , in a couple of qso logged with POST yesterday, and followed by more qso in real time mode to-day. I could not find a way to edit those times with the program running. Solved the problem editing them directly in the .ALL file.
Could I have done that in a more straightforward way?

Thank you for any comments.
73
Sandro, i7ALE