SD-User

[SD-User] v11.21 And Voice Keyer

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] v11.21 And Voice Keyer
From: "Fred Fenwick" <g0aoj@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:14:55 +0000
Hello All.

I wonder if anyone is having the same problem as me with the v11.21 when
first installed and a log file created all seems to work fine and then for
some reason sd stops keying the radio and the only way to get it to work
again is to re install the full program.

This seems to happen if you do anything else on the computer while sd is
running so I wonder if this problem is happening to any other users.

Fred.   G0 AOJ