SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Power Field in ADIF

To: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Power Field in ADIF
From: "Iain G. Moffat" <imoffat@moffatig.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:53:10 +0100 (BST)
Paul,

The VIM opensource editor has a brief-emuulation mode:

Similar functionality to brief is found in other free editors such as PFE
MicroEmacs and GNU Emacs:

http://www.lancs.ac.uk/staff/steveb/cpaap/pfe/pfefiles.htm
http://www.jasspa.com/index.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs.html

All of these are WYSIWIG text file editors suitable for log files, that
will not add formatting or break lines unless asked to do so.

Hope this helps

Iain

From: Iain G. Moffat B.Sc(Hons) C.Eng MIEE
    E-Mail iain@moffatig.com   (Home)   iain.moffat@bt.com (work)
    Tel.   +44 (0) 1206 396419 (Home)   +44 (0) 1473 643249 (work)
           +44 (0) 7850 424007 (Mobile) +44 (0) 7710 644951 (BT Mobile)
    FAX.   +44 (0) 1206 391903 (Home)   +44 (0) 1473 640746 (work)