SD-User

[SD-User] ODDITY

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] ODDITY
From: IanSDavies@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:10:05 EDT
Just been testing set up for RSGB LP FD on Sunday with V 13.24 and found an
oddity. If I have the rig with CAT on 7 Mhz and key in a freq to switch to 80m
 the rig switches OK and the freq chosen is shown below the call sign field
but  the BAND indicator does not change. It stays as '40m'. If I then  key
'B80' > Enter the BAND indication is corrected.

If I then key in a 7 Mhz freq to switch the rig back to 40 not only does  the
rig switch correctly but the BAND indicator also shows the correct  band.
Using this band switching method works for all the other contest bands  except
80. I note that for the WARC bands keying in a freq to change bands also  fails
to change the BAND indicator presumably because they are not contest  bands.
It seems that somehow 80m has been treated as a WARC band in my set  up.

Comments?

Ian G3KZR