TRLog

[TRLog] Manual suggestion

Subject: [TRLog] Manual suggestion
From: 4x4nj@iname.com (R. Kline)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:44:25 -0000
An excellent suggestion - I'm for it.  I would fine tune it with one
addition:
Whenever a significant number of these minor revisions have been made, the
entire manual should be downloadable including all of the minor revisions
made since the last complete version.  Those who want to ignore the
"complete" download may continue  just doing the minor revisions, ad
infinitum.  Those who are used to working with technical documentation often
refer to the "minor revisions" as "temporary revisions".

73,
Riki, 4X4NJ