TRLog

[TRLog] Suggestions

Subject: [TRLog] Suggestions
From: dx@traverse.com (Barry Martz)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 07:26:43 -0500
Hi All:

I have two suggestions for TRlog.

1.  Bandmap colors for WORKED stations.  Use a distinctive color for worked
stations ( Black or Red).  Not only would this make it easier to see what
you have and have not worked, it would also give you a feeling of
accomplishment getting the screen all Black or Red.

2.  Quick QSY/Quick Return Key.  What I would like to see added to TRlog is
a feature where you can type the FREQ.. of a spotted station in the CALL
window and your rig will QSY to that freq...  Once there, you could work the
station, and ONE key switch BACK to the CQ freq..  I would like to see a
QUICK RETURN key just like the Packet SEND key that would take you BACK to
your CQing freq..

If these features are on TRlog, I apologize.  This is the first time I have
really used ALL the features (RIG/Packet/CW/BANDMAP) so my knowledge of all
is limited.  The more I use it, the more I enjoy it!

73 de Barry
K8BK
Bay Area DXers
Packetcluster W8BAD telnet://tcdx.traverse.com
V31TR Page www.traverse.com/people/dx/v31.html