TRLog

[TRLog] 6.36 Great Features

Subject: [TRLog] 6.36 Great Features
From: lu6etb@cvtci.com.ar (Arturo Gargarella - LU6ETB)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 20:23:51 -0300
- Added new startup command "TR NEW".  This will bring you to the menu
   to select a new contest.  You will also be asked what filename you
   want to save your files under.

It is a really nice feature.

I like to have the logs in a different directories. Can you allow to enter a
subdirectory ?.
I tried '1998\CQWWSSB' and I received 'Runtime error 105 at 23FB:795F'.

- Added way to send a string to radio serial interface ports.

It is a really great function.

I was not able to try it in SSB as I use SBDVP and I  have found out that it
doesn´t work since 6.35.
The problem is that when I try to set DVP ENABLE = TRUE from the Control-J
Menu, TR says 'Sorry! DVPTSR was not loaded'.

I think that after you fix this problem I will find that I will have to
program the keys first in CW and then on SSB.
Is there a way to program a key to have the same function on CW and SSB ?.

Thanks and 73 de Arturo, LU6ETB