TRLog

Re: [Trlog] Switching Headphones

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Switching Headphones
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:28:59 -0700
Kevin, N5DX, wrote:

===
I am trying TR for the first time in the NS sprint tonight.  I'm using the DX
Doubler to do my two radio switching.  Does TR have a keyboard command that
will tell the DX Doubler to switch the headphones from one radio in both ears,
to both radios in both ears?  NA has a control s command, which I remapped to a
one stroke command, which controlled the audio nicely.  I'm hoping that TR has
something similar that I am missing?
===

I have the DXD Mod a tech pal installed for me a year ago, which does this when
I press on a footswitch.

Unfortunately, I can't find my DXD file so hopefully someone here remembers the
callsign of the guy who originated the mod and can tell you where to find it.

It works very cool, BTW.

73 & GL...

Rick, K6VVA