TRLog

[TRLog] DOS/98/XP: All Nutzed Up AGN

Subject: [TRLog] DOS/98/XP: All Nutzed Up AGN
From: Martin Kratoska" <marcom@centrum.cz (Martin Kratoska)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:45:18 +0200
Hi,

as far as I know some applications compiled in the Borland's Turbo Pascal 6
or 7 may exhibit such problems. The problem is the graphic TPU. There are
some patches fixing this problem but such patch must be applied for the
compilation. I believe much better way is to use another DOS than Microsoft.
I'm using the Cladera Open DOS 7.01 with great success while other machines
with MD DOS 6.22 hanging up.

73 Martin, OK1RR
ok1rr@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/ok1rr
The difference between theory and practice in theory
is less than the difference between theory and practice in practice.