TRLog

[TRLog] TRLog] WPX & Big Remaining List

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog] WPX & Big Remaining List
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 00:18:08 -0400
Yes, off topic, this WASN'T CQ-contest, my mistake. But since you
mentioned it...

SINGLE BAND WPX is another issue because you don't have 5 bands to get
the mults. (80m JE2 is the same as 15m JE2 for multiplier purposes.)

Working all bands, that close in mult that is weak on 15 will be duck
soup on 40 or 80, and taking time away from Q's on 15 to chase it will
cost the total. Especially since the 15 m op is just as likely to work
OTHER mults in his Q chase.

And if you are an unassisted category, no spots...

Stick to your CQ frequency and your best S&P technique, and WORK
EVERYTHING.

This topic is QSY...

73, Guy.