TRLog

[Trlog] Laptop Screen

To: "TR-Log" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Laptop Screen
From: "Rolf T Salme" <rolf.salme@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:40:12 +0100
Steve,

I also have a Toshiba laptop. In the BIOS settings
under Display, one has the option of selecting
LCD Display Stretch "Enabled" which spreads
the TR GUI all over your screen. I am now talking
about TR running under plain, non-Windows DOS.

So much said, I must  admit that I find it more
convenient not having to shift my eyes across
the screen that much. Thus, I have returned to
Stretch "Disabled".

73,
Rolf
SM5MX