TRLog

[Trlog] Laptop Screen

To: "TR-Log" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Laptop Screen
From: "Rolf T Salme" <rolf.salme@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:51:59 +0100
Hi Rick,

Mine is a Toshiba Satellite 220CDS ("This piece
belongs in a museum!")

On my machine I have the following utility,
C:\dos\tsetup.exe, which (I presume) takes me to
BIOS, where I can can manipulate a number of
parameters; once you get there, I'm sure you will
find it selfexplanatory.

We have had several Toshiba laptops in our
family, and if I remember correctly, that particular
routine has not been there on all of them. On my
daughter's computer, for example, I think the
corresponding file was simply labelled "setup.exe",
and possibly located in another directory.

73,
Rolf
SM5MX

P.S. Grattis!