TRLog

[Trlog] FT-920, built in DVR and command strings - help needed

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] FT-920, built in DVR and command strings - help needed
From: "Mirko Sibilja" <s57ad@amis.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:50:47 +0200
Hallo,

our club is planning to take part in Region 1 Field Day SSB contest this
weekend, using FT-920 and its built-in digital voice recorder which permits
up to 16 seconds of prerecorded messages split into six memory banks
(messages). We don't have FT-920 manual at hand, so don't know whether it is
possible to control (play) them via RS-232, same way as we can choose
wide/narrow filters (with command strings embedded into F-key messages),
etc. If someone have list of commands available for FT-920, particulary for
enabling recorded memory banks we would be grateful for them.

73!  Mirko, S57AD