TRLog

Re: [Trlog] Quick info

To: "'VR2BrettGraham'" <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Quick info
From: "Tod-ID" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:15:48 -0700
Brett:

See my last listing on the reflector. I also had spots that failed to arrive
and load into the band map correctly.

I had forgotten about that but your message reminded me. I think the cure is
to set the EIGHT BIT PACKET PORT = TRUE statement into the configuration
file. That should put TR and the VE7CC program into synch.

Sure glad that we managed to catch you on one band at least in the CW event
-- I hope I will be as fortunate in the SSB one this weekend. I will be
checking again this weekend to see if I miss spots -- let's hope not, at the
bottom of the cycle every Q counts.

73, Tod, K0TO