TRLog

[TRLog] Foot switch solution (?)

Subject: [TRLog] Foot switch solution (?)
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:07:37 -0600
Well, I guess I didn't understand the question.  I thought you didn't want to
build one, Pete, because of time.

:-)

Many of us don't have formal desks to hold our radio(s) up off the floor, but
some do.  I wonder if anyone has installed 'foot' switches on the inside sides
of the leg space under the desk?  Seems like I heard or read of this somewhere.

I guess they would be called knee or leg switches or some such.   But, it seems
that that might be an easy two-switch operation, maybe even in addition to the
traditional foot switch.

Just a thought.

73,
dale, kg5u