TRLog

Re: [Trlog] TR4W

To: <trlog@contesting.com>, <n2ic@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR4W
From: "ua4wli" <ua4wli@udmnet.ru>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:48:00 +0500
Hello Steve!

Thanks for interest to the program. The parallel port is not supported yet,
though also LPTWDMIO.SYS is included in installation file. I think in some
days LPT will work.

Several days ago has been really created the reflector for beta testers ,
but while he is Russian-speaking:

In any case I shall be glad to messages and wishes sent on my address.

Dmitriy