TRLog

[Trlog] Fw: not enough memory for prefixrec!!

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Fw: not enough memory for prefixrec!!
From: "Jaspers" <jasper2@powercom.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:36:28 -0500
From: Jaspers
To: Trlog@contesting.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 12:17 AM
Subject: not enough memory for prefixrec!!

Anyone ever seen the message "not enough memory for prefixrec!!" ???

I was firing up the old 486 laptop tonight in preparation to go mobile in the
MiQP this weekend and am running into that message. (and then TR wont boot)  I
have used this laptop and almost identical CFG files for wisconsin and
minnesota mobile expeditions and have never seen it before.  I'm using version
6.63 on this laptop.

Any ideas?  I dont want to log with paper!!!!!

Scott  NE9U