TRLog

[Trlog] Seeking Band map help

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Seeking Band map help
From: "Michael Gulbranson" <wg0m@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 06:24:31 -0600
Hi All:

I remain a TR diehard user especially with CW

I am running 6.96 and am continue to experience issues with band map.  Here
is what happens.

The band map works just fine until I want to select a call in the band map.
When I hit Cntl-End, the band map disappears EXCEPT for the call the cursor
is on.  I can arrow up/down/right/left yet only the call the cursor is on is
displayed.

I hit ESC and all the calls in the band map show up again.

The above makes it extremely difficult to chase mults using Alt-D.  I can do
it, but it is a struggle.

I recall the last version where the band map feature worked properly was
6.79

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike WG0M

         "It's better to be a pleasant surprise than a bitter
disappointment"
                                                                     Dick
Armey