TRLog

[TRLog] TRLog in Linux

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog in Linux
From: Thomas M. Schaefer" <ny4i@arrl.net (Thomas M. Schaefer)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:01:24 -0600
"1. high-speed LANs (100 Base-T or better)
2. IR, USB, firewire, etc.

DOS will never be able to fully utilize these computer features and
whatever else shows up.

"

I disagree that I need Fire on a logging computer. I do not intend to put
streaming video from my digital camcorder into my contest logger.  Please
remember that I did not say log program should not be in other systems, just
a single purpose program like TR for contest logging.

Tom NY4I