TRLog

Re: [Trlog] TR and Icom 756 Pro radios

To: "'Mike Wetzel'" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR and Icom 756 Pro radios
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 11:28:54 -0700
I've been using 6.87 since it came out.  Split features do not seem to work
with the 756Pro3.  Appending 'B' (or not) to the frequency changes VFO A.
Preceding the frequency with '-' changes VFO A only and does not put the
radio in Split mode.  Doing these two operations with the radio already in
Split mode behaves the same.

73,
Ed - W0YK