TRLog

[TRLog] RE: PTT sequencing

Subject: [TRLog] RE: PTT sequencing
From: k6xx@jps.net (Bob Wolbert, K6XX)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 11:11:09 -0800
Pete,

A circuit that will accelerate that old relay without causing excessive
wear:

http://www.jps.net/k6xx/fastrely.htm

This is from a circuit by Tony, K1KP. It makes a HUGE difference when
running my '930. It reduces my lag time, but its biggest benefit is it
works all the time, not just when TR is doing the keying.

Just make sure the transistor is rated at least double the open circuit
coil voltage on the SB-220.

73 de Bob, K6XX