TRLog

[Trlog] FT1000D interfacing

To: <Trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] FT1000D interfacing
From: "Jasper---NE9U" <skjasper@att.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:47:51 -0600
Are there any tricks getting a FT1000d to talk to TR successfully via a Yaesu
FIF-232C box?

I've been trying all night with no luck.  (no problems with same computer and
my IC765)

The only statements i can think of having in my .cfg file are these:

Radio one control port =  serial one
radio one baud rate = 4800
radio one type = ft1000d

I've been using version 6.73 and included this statement

yaesu response timeout = 100

Tried version 6.96 and took that out....no difference

Anyway, if there is a trick or something I'm forgetting, let me know.  It would
be nice to be able to create my own bandmap in the 160 contest this weekend
(guess i could always use my old trusty 765, but wanted to give the "new" radio
a workout.

Thanks,

Scott  NE9U