TRLog

What is wrong with these e-mail addresses?

Subject: What is wrong with these e-mail addresses?
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 22:17:46 -0800 (PST)
Well, this hardly has much to do with TR, but a little, and what
the heck, this is MY list!

I just added three guys to the update list and got a chuckle out of
their addresses.  I thought I would share (I hope the people involved
won't be offended).

Does anyone find something humorous with dl3hrj@aol.com?

The fast typing award goes to
wx0b-jterleski@postoffice.worldnet.att.net.  Here, ATT seemed to
try to fix the problem with the first one, but was it worth the
price?

Finally, the award for the best company name goes to
tbarnett@heathers.stdio.com.  You have to be a C programmer
to understand (well, maybe not...  I am not a C programmer, but
I still get it).  Too bad they couldn't get a special suffix so
they could be stdio.h!

I think I am still punchy from SS...  I will shut up and get some
sleep now...

OH...  there was a reason for this message after all!!  The BBS may be
down during the daytime for the next few days.  We are having central
gas heat/ac installed AND a real 30 amp circuit in the shack!  So,
I have to move stuff around so they can work in here.

73 Tree