TRLog

[TRLog] Dupesheet

Subject: [TRLog] Dupesheet
From: larrytx@co.intel.com (LarryX Tyree contractor for brentc)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 17:04:23 -0800 (PST)
For those of you who have complained about the dupesheet taking
FOREVER to do its thing (most people thought it had hung), you
will be happy to know my cat woke me up at 4 AM this morning and
I couldn't get back to sleep.

There is now a NEW faster dupesheet routine - it even uses less memory.
It will be included in the next release of the program.

I eliminated the suffix sort, and went to an ASCII sort within
each country.  It seems more people expect that now than the
old callbook sort.

73 Tree N6TR/7
tree@contesting.com