TRLog

[TRLog] w9xt card

Subject: [TRLog] w9xt card
From: n9ssg@pobox.com (Dave Yanke)
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 20:17:34 -0000
Does anyone know how I can check the w9xt card to see if trlog
actually sees it before I build the cable?

I just purchased both trlog 6.01 and the w9xt card. When I boot up
the bios sees two printer ports but when I go to the system icon in
Win95 it only shows lpt1. I have all the switches on the card down
except for two. I'm awaiting a plug to finish building the cable. I
am running a Pent 133 with Win95 and 32 meg with two serial ports
enabled, a network card and no sound card.

As long as there are tests,
there will always be prayer in school.

n9ssg@techinter.com
http://www.techinter.com/~frrl