TRLog

[TRLog] TR vs. CT

Subject: [TRLog] TR vs. CT
From: wi2t@therfc.com (Jeff Embry)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 08:22:32 +0000
> From:          "Lane C. Zeitler" <km3g@cts.com>
> To:            <trlog@contesting.com>
> Subject:       [TRLog] TR vs. CT
> Date:          Tue, 7 Oct 1997 15:44:49 -0700

> Fellow Contestors,
> After a 14 year lay off I am getting back into contesting. I have borrowed
> a friends CT logging program and boy talk about difficult!!

After using CT for a number of years I switched to TR.  I have found
it to be a more stable program (primarily in the networking
environment) and I have found the pricing to be much more to my
liking (I did become a life member due to being happy with the wya
the program performs).  After meeting Tree and George at Dayton, I
found them to be very responsive to some ideas that I had for VHF/UHF
contesting (some of which have already been implemented).

> Is TR like this?? Are all of the contest logging programs this tough to
> navigate??

Once you are use to it, I think you will find it very user friendly.
It took me about an hour to get it down.

> Are they all DOS based??

This is DOS based, which I prefer anyway.

73

Jeff Embry
WI2T
The R. F. Connection