TRLog

[TRLog] Files?

Subject: [TRLog] Files?
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 07:14:57 -0500 (CDT)
Bob Lanning writes:

>Can someone take a moment and tell me what these files are used for.
>
>.DOM

These are the domestic mulitipler files.  You can look at them
with a text editor or viewer - take a look.

>.CFG

I do not know of any files that have this extension in the
TR-log release - what are the file names?

>trmaster.dta

This is an expaned MASTER.DTA - it contains callsings, names, QTHs etc.
You can find more detailed information on that data it
can contain in the manual.  This file can be used to provide
initial excahnge data for a station or his name and it is also
used for the Super Check partial and Possiable calls features.

>names.? There was a names file that I think ran against the .dta file.

The NAMES.ASC file that I provide on the release disk is there
so that a new user will have a file of calls and names to
create a TRMASTER.DTA file - As you need that file to make
the simulator work and see some of the features.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."