TRLog

[TRLog] Ahha!!

Subject: [TRLog] Ahha!!
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 06:14:02 -0800 (PST)
Tom, N1MM writes:

> The fix sounds very close to the symptoms I experienced,
> but I never used the Ctl-U feature, because I hadn't discovered
> it yet.  There may be the same bug when selecting from the band map
> or (I suspect) when the band map "pops" the call in your
> entry window & you use it.

Actually, it doesn't matter how you select one of those calls.
You could skip the whole Control-U command and just enter one
of those three calls manually and it would still hang.

The failure happens when it is trying to remove those calls from
the Control-U list which happens wheter or not you have actually
looked at in.  In this case, the tree falling does make a noise,
even if there isn't anyone there to hear it.

Tree