TRLog

[TRLog] Ver 4.05 rig control?

Subject: [TRLog] Ver 4.05 rig control?
From: thehalls@ix.netcom.com (thehalls@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 16:47:43 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Stew:
        I believe that the public domain version does not have these
features...so that you will buy the real thing. I can say that the interface is
really nice with the Kenwood TS-440S. Also I added the packet port, the
combination of packet and radio interface is wonderful! Anyways I think the pgm
costs about $60 with free internet upgrades, a real deal.

        73, Eric WD9GGY
            thehalls@ix.netcom.com

On 04/20/97 10:01:15 you wrote:

>Hi folks,
>I,m new to this list so please be patient with
>me if this is old/oft asked question.
>I'm trying out the public domain version 4.05
>(The documentation I have is for version 5.97)
>and am having trouble with interfacing with
>my OMNI VI.  The program halts when it gets
>to the radio one control port statement in the
>logcfg.dat file during boot-up, calling it an invalid
>statement. (RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT = SERIAL 2)
>The program does seem to accept the packet port
>statement but isn't communicating with the TNC. (KAM)
>Does the older version use different statements
>than does the latest version or, is something obvious
>slipping by this old crabs fat head?
>
>73 Stew ke4yh
>Dunedin, Florida

gt>--