TRLog

[TRLog] TRlog. 6.25 problem ??? minor

Subject: [TRLog] TRlog. 6.25 problem ??? minor
From: afn59664@freenet5.afn.org (afn59664@freenet5.afn.org)
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 10:13:09 +0000
Tree

I have built several of these parelell port interfaces, for keying
the rig and to have a Iombic hand key for standby. The problem is
that the computer speaker keys up along with the radio, not somthing
I want to listen to. Now I know you have a setting in the software
to address this issue, but it dosn't completely work. It will turn
off the speaker when the computer keys up the rig from the key board,
but if you hand it, it is still thier. Can you correct this or have I
overlooked another setting?????????

73, David Wa4et