TRLog

[TRLog] DVK probs

Subject: [TRLog] DVK probs
From: ve5cma@hotmail.com (Doug Richardson)
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 08:41:48 PST
I used the W9XT voice keyer card in Sweeps SSB.

It called CQ like a damn, but I noticed there were times during the QSO
that the function keys would not call up the voice keyer. I could send
the F2 exchange only if I had not moved from the call window to the
exchange window. If I pressed <enter> and moved to the exchange window,
F2 did nothing. I made sure to press <F2> before <enter> and that solved
the problem when CQing.

This became a major pain in S&P mode because I had to be in the exchange
window to input the CQing station's exchange before sending my own
exchange back. I had to give manual exchanges when S&Ping because <F2>
would not call the voice keyer from the exchange window.

Is there a switch in the config file I don't know about? Why would TRLog
surpress the voice keyer at any time? Any thoughts? (Getting ready for
10m).
VE5CMA Doug Richardson
3226 Tufts Bay East
Regina SK  Canada  S4V 1V2