TRLog

[TRLog] CQ WW submission

Subject: [TRLog] CQ WW submission
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:04:07 -0800 (PST)
> I have found the email address for CQ (CW) logs, but I am unclear in
> which form my TR log should be submitted. i.e. as one composite log
> viz lallcw.dat ( renamed gw3njw.dat) or separate band logs viz l10cw.dat
> l15cw.dat etc. Also is any other file ( e.g. dupe sheet) required apart
> from a summary sheet?
>
> I also understand that some specific title should be appended to the
> emailed logs, but cannot find out what this is.
>
> Advice appreciated.
>
> 73
> Clive

Just sent your summary sheet, followed by your LOG.DAT file, all in one
message and you be done.

There is no need for band logs (makes for more work) and dupe sheets
are totally ignored.  The log checking software will automatically
take the LOG.DAT format and convert it into the files the log checking
software uses (which were written by myself).

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com