TRLog

[TRLog] ARRL format vs. log.dat

Subject: [TRLog] ARRL format vs. log.dat
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 09:26:20 -0800 (PST)
> But in all seriousness, it wouldn't hurt to email your director and
> let him/her know what you think.  IMO, the ARRL is way too picky on
> how they want their submissions formatted.

Well, I am not sure this would do much good.  There is already a big
effort in place to update the log checking software that the ARRL
uses.  This is a long process and the end result might be more
flexible guidelines.  I am personally involved in some of these
efforts (IARU and SS), but other contests might be implemented without
this added power.

For now, continue to use the ARRL format procedure in POST (L A).

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com