TRLog

[TRLog] Question about Trlog

Subject: [TRLog] Question about Trlog
From: n7ex@athenet.net (Dave_K9NX)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:04:21 +0000
Rick et all

Bill's suggestion about running a pretend log (I usually stack in 20 Q's or
so which gets to the backup log save routines etc......not a simulation) is
an excellent one and one I do quite often especially if I'm running a new
release of TRLog (which happens a lot!   ~8^).

When you are DONE testing  (or if you make major changes to the logcfg.dat
file) things to remember are, make sure you do an <ALT U> which empties and
then deletes LOG.TMP.   Remember to delete the files  RESTART.BIN;
BANDMAP.BIN as well as the test LOG.DAT file and what ever temporary backup
log file you may have created. These files are all created automatically by
the program with new data when you start the contest proper.

Dave
K9NX