TRLog

[TRLog] [TRLOG] band map time stamp

Subject: [TRLog] [TRLOG] band map time stamp
From: n4wyr@hotmail.com (Ron Thomas)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:58:18 PST
Does the band map read the time stamp from packet cluster spots?  I
asked for a spot on a particular station, and it sent the last 5 spots,
with the most recent first.  TR picked up the oldest spot, since it was
the last I received.  Also, it would be nice if the spots were
"pre-aged", so that if I do a SH/DX/15 40, to get the last 15 spots on
40 meters, that they wouldn't all show up as white if some are already
almost an hour old.  I am running ver 6.36.

thanks and 73,
Ron N4WYR