TRLog

[TRLog] Unstable operation

Subject: [TRLog] Unstable operation
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 1 Jul 1999 16:14:43 -0000

I have had two reports of "very unstable" operation with recent versions -
probably starting with 6.40.

I am thinking this is probably due to the changes made to improve the
efficiency of the TRMASTER database operation.  However, these were
mostly done in 6.41 and wouldn't explain unstable operation in 6.40.

For those of you who have seen problems - please try disabling the
TRMASTER.DTA file (just rename it to something else) and see if this
cures the problem.  So far, I haven't been able to reproduce this
at my own QTH.

Tree