TRLog

[TRLog] Ctrl-Enter in Alt-D mode?

Subject: [TRLog] Ctrl-Enter in Alt-D mode?
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net> (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 23:03:10 -0500 (CDT)
Is it possible to make Ctrl-Enter (log without sending CW) work
while in the Alt-D mode?  Sometimes I need to get fills while
making an Alt-D S&P QSO on the second radio.  To handle the fills,
I usually complete the QSO with the paddles.  So far so good.

Now I wish to log the S&P QSO *without* sending any CW, and then
return to CQing on radio 1 immediately.  I naturally use Ctrl-Enter
which is how  to "log silently" in a "normal" (non Alt-D) QSO.

Unfortunately Ctrl-Enter does not seem to log silently in Alt-D mode.
It sends my exchange info over again, then QSL message, and then returns
to CQ radio 1.  Sending my exchange info again is unnecessary, as I've
already completed the QSO with the paddles.  I just want it to
"log silently" and resume CQing  on radio one.

Am I doing something wrong here or going about this the wrong way?
Is there a configuration that needs to be set?  Thanks again.

-Kirk  K4RO