TRLog

[TRLog] Bug update

Subject: [TRLog] Bug update
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net> (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:57:53 -0600 (CST)
What exactly are the ICOM Frequency Errors?  I've been running a
761/765 pair for the last several contests, and haven't experienced
any of the NONSSB or related problems.  I used to be plagued with
radio-computer comm problems a lot (see the archives) but haven't
had any of these problems for several versions.  Is this something
to do with the newer Icom radios only?