TRLog

[TRLog] hardware and software help

Subject: [TRLog] hardware and software help
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 02:01:04 GMT
  I want to thank all who gave me help in getting my software and hardware
set up for the 10 meter contest this weekend.
  Unfortuantely my Kenwood 940 just quit tonight so no contest for me. I had
just gotten it back from AVVID and it worked about 4 hours then stop
transmitting. I don't think it is anything Clif did just my bad luck. So I'm
off back to AVVID tomorrow and wish all of ya good luck in the contest
73
Rick
KC5AJX