TRLog

Re: [Trlog] County Lists

To: WG0M@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] County Lists
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 08:53:55 -0500
On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 07:12:14AM -0400, WG0M@aol.com wrote:

> I have a simple question.  When working a QSO Party (similar to CAQP) and the
> party state has a large number of counties, sometimes not all the counties
> are displayed in TR.  (This was not an issue with CAQP, however).  Is there
> any
> way to ensure all counties are displayed?
>
> I am asking this for a fellow ham, so I can't respond on which QP he was
> working when he noticed that not all counties were displayed.

The best you can do is this:

1. Use as short of names as possible for the counties.
2. Use the "erase" option when displaying the names.

That way, after you have worked some percentage of them, you will
see all of the rest.  I forget if the BIG REMAINING MULT window
thing works for domestic or not, but that would help if it does.

Tree