TRLog

[Trlog] Packet question

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Packet question
From: paule@sfu.ca
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:29:47 -0700
While in the process of getting packet setup on a multi station
network, I discovered that for some reason, the station connected
to the TNC does not have local echo, while the other stations
do. I cannot find any difference between the configurations that
would account for this. What am I missing. Yes, I know that local
echo can be turned on on the TNC, but this causes duplicate
on the stations that already have it, and because the TNC is being
shared by another computer with a different software program, I would
like to avoid having to turn it on in the TNC.

Thanks in advance.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT ex VE7CQK - email: paule@sfu.ca
"Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad."