TRLog

[Trlog] N abbreviation for 9 in RST

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] N abbreviation for 9 in RST
From: Paul Kirley <pkirley@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:12:51 -0400
This is a small matter.

When I use a ] in the spec for an F-key to repeat the last RST or the complete
exchange (set with the [ symbol), the full numeral 9 is sent in the repeat
instead of the short N abbreviation that was sent in the original.  5NN is
repeated as 599.

I would prefer that the repeat match the original, both using N instead of 9 in
RSTs.

Although there are switches to control numeral abbreviations, as I read the
manual they would apply to items like QSO numbers that I prefer to leave at
full numerals.

73, Paul W8TM