TRLog

[TRLog] TS-850 <-> computer

Subject: [TRLog] TS-850 <-> computer
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (wx0b@arraysolutions.com)
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 08:52:30 -0600
Wayne,
I had a rig failure during the test and one guy had brought his 850 as a backup
fortunately.  I was getting a nap at the time but they got it interfaced
without a
hitch.  Changed the Logcfg.dat file and brought it all up in no time.   So all I
know is that it worked with the 850 interface into a serial port, with the only
change being to take out the Icom config info and substituting in the Kenwood
info.

Jay, WX0B

--
| ARRAY SOLUTIONS | Jay Terleski email: wx0b@arraysolutions.com |