TRLog

[TRLog] Bug report for 6.18

Subject: [TRLog] Bug report for 6.18
From: gbaron@sparc.isl.net (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 11:49:04 GMT
>On Sat, 6 Dec 1997 22:39:54 GMT, you wrote:

>The DVP interface bug still occurs in TR version 6.18. I verified this by
>booting up in DOS 6.22 with no AUTOEXEC.BAT or CONFIG.SYS files. I used
>a boot floppy, but hitting F8 (or whatever key lets you tell the machine
>to not run CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT) will work. If immediately after
>a reboot, I start DVPTSR and then TR in a directory that contains only
>the logcfg.dat file

Well at least you get to test it. As usual I still have not received
the new version. I am always last for some reason?
It is very strange that when George sent it to me I got it in minutes
but now it is many hours and no sighn of it?

--
Gil Baron W0MN gbaron@sparc.isl.net
Bailar es vivir" pgp2.6 key http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html