TRLog

[TRLog] Multi-multi

Subject: [TRLog] Multi-multi
From: N6ZZ@aol.com (N6ZZ)
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 22:13:14 EST
Don't know how many other guys are using TRLog in the multi-multi environment,
but we used it at P29AS for the CQ WW SSB contest.  No problems to report with
it at all, seems to pass QSOs much more quickly than I recall from previous
years.  We were using it on 3 different notebook computers, I think all were
486s.  The only grief to report was that our crude networking wires would
ocassionally short out or become intermittant....one of these years, we'll
rebuild 'em.  But it held together pretty well for 8000+ QSOs....

73 - Phil, N6ZZ