TRLog

New Master Data File of Callsigns Available

Subject: New Master Data File of Callsigns Available
From: esparsons@lucent.com (Ed Parsons)
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 09:37:15 -0400
MASTER data file for use with CT, NA and TR Logging Programs for
June 98 has been created.  A zipped copy may be downloaded from
http://www.qsl.net/k1tr/

Input was 55 BIN files from VHF contests over the period 9/96 - 5/98 as
as well as QST results from the Jan 98 VHF SS.  The criterion for
callsigns
making the  file was 6 or more appearances.  In an attempt to
limit the quantity of pre-vanity callsign appearances, I intentionally
did not include data prior to the Sept 96 contest.
The data file contains over 1500 "good" callsigns
of VHF contesters.

Thanks to  K9PW, W2SZ, WA5IYX,  K2TVI, KD1DU, K3MM, KB2VGH,
WD3R, W3SE, WZ1V, K3MQH, N4UK, WA5RT, K8GP, W7XU, N0JK,
WA6YDI, VE6JW, N8UM, K5TR, K1ZE, K7XC, W0UC, K0SM & K1TR
for their VHF files from their CT, NA or TR logging programs.

Ed Parsons, K1TR
esparsons@lucent.com
http://www.qsl.net/k1tr/

------
Submissions:                    vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Human list administrator:       vhf-approval@w6yx.stanford.edu

--

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "