TRLog

[TRLog] Displaying dom file in new contest

Subject: [TRLog] Displaying dom file in new contest
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 23:24:53 -0800
I'm trying to create a new contest for Missouri QSO party. I know, it's
already half over - but it wasn't when I started.

Not knowing what contest to start off with I picked GENQSO. I created a
dom file but the mults don't show (aren't listed) when I start TR. I
believe the dom file is OK because I can use it with the Minnesota QP
and the counties (the Missouri counties) are shown.

Here's my cfg file

MY CALL = VE7FO
CONTEST = GENERAL QSO
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
CONTEST NAME = MISSOURI QSO PARTY
QSO POINT METHOD = ONE PHONE TWO CW
EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST QSO NUMBER AND DOMESTIC QTH
DOMESTIC MULTIPLIER = DOMESTIC FILE
DOMESTIC FILENAME = Missouri.dom

I also tried it with DOMESTIC QTH DATA FILENAME = Missouri.dom
Didn't make any difference.

Missouri.dom is in the same directory as all the other dom files.

The MoQP was set up in its own directory, the same as I do with all
other contests.

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Also, what is the difference between
DOMESTIC QTH DATA FILENAME = Missouri.dom
and
DOMESTIC FILENAME = Missouri.dom?

TIA for your help. This is my first attempt at creating a new contest.

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO