TRLog

[Trlog] EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST QTH doesn't seem to work

Subject: [Trlog] EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST QTH doesn't seem to work
From: jimsmith at shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Thu May 15 21:17:04 2003
I was hoping to enter the US Counties test this weekend to do more
contest and logging training but can't get TR to accept the required
State and County in the exchange.  When setting up TR I selected County
Hunter as the contest.  When I tried a sample Q with Pike In as the
exchange, TR logged the Q but didn't log the County or State.  In Pike
didn't work either.

I then added EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST QTH to the end of logcfg.dat.  That
didn't work either.

Unless someone can bail me out here by telling me how to make TR work
for this contest I'm going to have to tell my trainees to stay home.
 Well, I could use WriteLog but I'm trying to teach TRLog.

I foresee the same problem in the upcoming Great Lakes QSO Party.

Ideas anybody?

TIA for your help es 73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO