TRLog

[Trlog] How to send the exchange he sent you followed by ?

Subject: [Trlog] How to send the exchange he sent you followed by ?
From: jimsmith at shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Tue May 27 00:08:36 2003
During CW WPX I was pretty tired and often had troubles copying the
other guy's number, particularly with the weaker signals, so I was often
sending the number followed by ? manually (with occasional mistakes).  I
tried to find a way to use an F key to send his number followed by ?
(just like you can use @ ? to query his call) but came up empty.
1.  Is there a way of doing this?
2.  If not, it sure would be nice if it could be added.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO